"I am slim but I have spare tyre on my tummy"
"I wish I am slimmer but is there any safe option out there? Will it cost me my salary of the month?"
"I am grateful for what I have now. I just wanna maintain my body."
"Is there any natural supplement out there that can help maintain my health condition? Maybe can make me slim too?"
Sounds similar? Have you ever crossed such thing in your mind? Well, slim, not-so-slim, however we view our physical and whatever we named it or categorize it into.. It's is all depend on our point of view. As long as we are in a good health, slim is a bonus. If our weight is ok based on our height, we satisfy with how our body looks like (it looks good on any clothes).. yeah, thank you Lord. This set that I am going to share is not for you. But it's okay to keep on reading..
This set consists of 3 products named, Vita Lea, Lecithin and Alfalfa Complex. Let's see how these 3 products can benefit us:
Vita-Lea: It's a multivitamin that specially formulated to provide you with 23 essential vitamins and minerals to promote overall health and vitality. When taken daily, it supports long term colon, heart, and eye health, promotes strong bones and a healthy immune system, and provides protection against free radical damages. (Source: http://www.leadinghealthylive.com) If you're think that you eat enough vegetables and fruits needed by your body everyday, then you can opt for not taking this. Hehehe
Lecithin: Lecithin is a nature's emulsifier (extracted from soybeans). In lay man terms, it is a supplement that can help in burning fat (eating this coupled with any suitable exercise will sure show quicker result). According to http://www.vitguide.com, the following are soy Lecithin benefits:
- Improves brain function. The main nutrient found in soy lecithin is phosphatidylcholine, also known as PC. PC is part of the membrane surrounding your cells and your body breaks it down into choline, which is widely known to be vital for the health of your brain. Choline is especially important for preventing memory loss and, in particular, preventing memory loss from old age.
- Promotes healthy weight loss. Lecithin hastens the breakdown of fats, aiding the whole process and as a result can boost metabolism. It has been used quite effectively as part of a healthy diet to promote weight loss. Best of all, since it is natural, lecithin allows your body to lose weight properly without relying on drugs that could cause harm in other areas of your health.
- Lowers cholesterol. The benefits of soy lecithin for lowering cholesterol are well known as it has been used for decades in treating patients with high cholesterol. It controls the flow of nutrients in and out of your cells and prevents the build up of fats in the walls of your heart, arteries and brain by breaking down the fatty deposits. For this reason, it not only benefits cholesterol levels, but also your cardiovascular health too.
- Prevents disease. There is also strong research that suggests the cell regulation benefits of lecithin may also have significant effects on brain and memory function, including possible improvements for Alzheimer’s, dementia, amnesia and more.
- Essential for liver health. Doctors and scientists have known for some time that lecithin and choline are both essential for liver function and health. By keeping liver fats dispersed in water, lecithin and choline can prevent those fats from accumulating. Also, because they control the flow of nutrients in and out, they can essentially flush out toxins from your liver before they cause harm.
Alfalfa Complex: It is a Shaklee Signature Formula originally developed by Dr. Shaklee in the 1950s. It is made of natural source of alfalfa (the king of the plants). One of the benefits of alfalfa is that it acts as a diuretic and a digestive as it is slightly laxative in nature. Alfalfa is also known to help in regulating the bowel movements and improving the digestion process which in turn helps in the better assimilation of the food consumed. (In lay man terms, it cleanses our colon.. so, the feeling after poo is sooo good because all those dirts that sticked on the colon's wall have been flushed out.. hehehe) Another one of the medicinal uses of alfalfa is that being a diuretic it is known to be very effective in the treatment of dropsy as well as the inflammation of the bladder. (Source: http://home-remedies-for-you.com)
Interested to try it out? Price? The set costs you RM193.00(WM)/RM204.00(EM). Do you want special price or do you have any question? Please leave a comment.
Or, if you want to buy it yourself at any Shaklee branch, you can use my ID: 965825