According to Shaklee:
"GLA is used by many women to maintain a sense of well-being throughout their monthly cycle. This Shaklee formula contains GLA (gamma linolenic acid), an omega-6 fatty acid that our bodies use to form prostaglandins—potent, hormone-like substances that help the body to regulate many normal bodily processes.*"
GLA is absolutely good and safe option for a women who cares about their skin (I believe all women think so) because this supplement will help us to get a better skin texture, repair the skin as well as make it glowing (without a make-up.. Woohoo). With RM95 per bottle (usual price for Sabah/Sarawak), it is worth it to give a try. With July promotion, it sure a good deal. I think I wanna grab some and let the result do the talk.
Oopps!! Some women are blessed with flawless skin. They might think, "why wasting RM95 for the things that I already have?".. Alright! Alright! GLA is more than skin thing. It can prevents cancer, diabetes and high blood pressure, stabilize hormone in our body, and it is anti-inflammation.
In summary, let's see what are benefits & nutritions Shaklee GLA complex can bring to us:
1. Help our body to regulate the menstrual period
2. To increase fertility
3. To relieve pre-menstruation symptom (PMS)
4. Help dealing with menopause
5. Make our skin healthier and glowing
6. Help dealing with eczema
7. To relieve symptom of arthritis
8. Stronger immune system
9. Slow down aging-process
10. Vitamin E for arterial wall protection
11. Reduce blood clot
12. To control diabetes and high blood pressure
13. To control cholesterol level
14. Healthy blood flow
15. Help improving symptom related to diabetes problem such as increasing sensitivity of the pain and get rid of numbness feeling on the lower part of the body
16. A study probe that daily intake of 450mg GLA can reduce diabetes problem by improving insulin and cholesterol level
Sounds good? Interested? Leave a comment down there. I'm here to help you.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.